What makes a good definition?
- Share your valuable knowledge and experience. We want you to add definitions that add local flavor to your city's dictionary. Feel free to define the term by adding your personal perspective and opinion.
- Be courteous. Please be respectful in your definitions.
- Be clear. It’s so important that visitors know exactly what you mean, in your definitions please use clear, descriptive language.
The following is NOT allowed:
- Hate speech. Please refrain from using hateful language that will offend fellow citizens.
- Insults and obscenities. When you add a definition, you are posting to the public domain. Avoid insulting fellow citizens, especially with vulgar language or sexually explicit references.
- Factual inaccuracies. Please make sure that information in your entries is accurate.
- Violation of law. Do not violate any city, state, or federal law. Do not post copyrighted material. Do not threaten other citizens or invade their privacy in any way.