1. Nickname for the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (or some claim the entire city of Oshkosh) referring to their heavy drinking reputation.
2. Strangely, in an effort to more closely monitor their public reputation, The University of Wisconsin has actually registered the trademarks "Sloshkosh", "UW-0", and "UW-Zero".
1. First started in 1968, Summerfest also known as "The Big Gig" is now in the Guinness Book of World Records as the World's Largest Outdoor Music Festival. Currently boasting 11 days and nights of music on 13 different stages dispersed throughout the 75-acre Henry Maier Festival Park the fest is located along the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan.
1. The virgin vault was the former all-female Elizabeth Waters dormitory at the University of Wisconsin. It has recently been made co-ed, however, so the virigns have been let out of the vault.
2. Also formerly referred to as "Lez Waters."
A house in a neighborhood east of Memorial Park that has been entirely covered with beer cans, supposedly the contents of which were all consumed by the artist.
Term for someone from Illinois who is visiting Wisconsin. Specifically, this term seems to be used to refer to people with Illinois license plates who drive poorly on the freeway.