1. Question from an Italian beef vendor about whether you would like it dipped in the juice or not.
2. Chicagoans used to refer to Italian Beef as "Dago Beef," but this practice became has been phased out in the last few decades as the term has been recognized as highly offensive.
The culmination of all run off and spillage from the beer vendors at a Madison Mallards game. The extra beer runs down a funnel into a bucket. Not for the faint of heart, but it doesnt taste all that bad, a little flat maybe.
1. The hodag is the official mascot of the Rhinelander area. The mythical beast is the the local high school's mascot. The University of Wisconsin-Madison's ultimate frisbee team has followed suit. They're called the Wisconsin Hodags.
2. The mascot for the Rhinelander area, the hodag is a mythical creature that resembles a large horned lizard-like beast.
1. Radio personality and television producer Johnny Grant currently holds this appointed and purely ceremonial position
2. Iconic spokesman for the LA area as a radio personality, died January 9th, 2008.
A common question in Saint Louis upon meeting someone. It is thought that meaningful stereotypes can be made of a person once knowing where he went to high school. This is perhaps a testament to the intense segregation that has plagued the city.