1. Mt. Horeble, or Mt. Horrible, is a derogatory name for the town, often invoked by local high schoolers to describe Mt. Horeb's alleged lackluster assets or traditional, closed mindset
2. I've lived in Mt. Horeb and I've never heard this nickname.
3. A playfully derogatory nickname for Mount Horeb.
The grassy area between the sidewalk and the curb, usually owned by the city.
1. Not just to carry a load for a considerable distance, but also slang for an awkward, clumsy, or stupid person.
2. There is also a metal-wire cart with two wheels, which often folds to save space when not in use. It is used...
really excellent; often combined with "wicked" (wicked-pissah)
The Alabama dish brought to fame by the movie of the same name is traditionally made from green tomatoes breaded with corn meal.