Word sometimes used at the end of a Milwaukeean's sentence, often when requesting something. EXAMPLES: "Come over here once" or "Let me see that once".
1. Mt. Horeble, or Mt. Horrible, is a derogatory name for the town, often invoked by local high schoolers to describe Mt. Horeb's alleged lackluster assets or traditional, closed mindset
2. I've lived in Mt. Horeb and I've never heard this nickname.
3. A playfully derogatory nickname for Mount Horeb.
1. (noun) Wisconsin ATM network founded in the mid-1970s. TYME is an acronym for "Take Your Money Everywhere" and was rolled out with a mascot named Annie Tyme.
2. Tyme is a brand name of ATM services that has machines throughout the state of Wisconsin. Many locals in Milwaukee learned what a "Tyme Machine" was before knowing what an ATM was. Even worse, many locals don't even use the word ATM at all, making an ATM search often frustrating for visitors. "Oh, you mean a Tyme Machine?" Also, when Milwaukee natives search for ATMs elsewhere, the locals think they're looking for a "time machine." This does not help our reputation!
3. An ATM or Cash Machine in Milwaukee-speak. If strangers are around and they hear you say, "I need to go to the Tyme Machine", you might get some odd looks as they think you're referring to a time travel machine like in the movie Back to the Future.
Those that grew up and live in South Bend.
You may hear the locals refer to the Clinton Presidential Library this way. It does sort of resemble one.