1. Freedom Tower, formallly 1 World Trade Center, is the building currently under construction at Ground Zero, the site of the former World Trade Center towers that collapsed with the 9/11 attacks.
2. In March this year they dropped the Freedom Tower name for "1 World Trade Center". It will be 1776 feet high, giving it an extra dose of America.
Manhattanites refer to those who commute into Manhattan by bridge or by tunnel as "B&T"s, occasionally as an indication of someone who is "not a real Manhattanite", and/or "pays a more reasonable rent or mortgage"
1. A phrase referring to Peoria’s reputation as a famous test market because of its representation of the diversity of the country as a whole. During its vaudeville days up to the present, if a show, law, or...
1. Mt. Horeble, or Mt. Horrible, is a derogatory name for the town, often invoked by local high schoolers to describe Mt. Horeb's alleged lackluster assets or traditional, closed mindset
2. I've lived in Mt. Horeb and I've never heard this nickname.
3. A playfully derogatory nickname for Mount Horeb.
1. Beer coat:
(n) The cheap coat you now wear when you go to get drunk because you blacked out and left your nice coat somewhere the last time you went out. Also, could be the cheap coat you now wear because some sketch ball stole your coat while you were only buzzing at a house party.