The Ill Mill is a nickname for Milwaukee used by the younger crowd. It's more often used in an endearing way than a derogatory one.
1. The Hollywood sign has been changed to "Hollyweed" on a few occasions, once in the '70s after legislation that would decriminalize marijuana, as well as for a scene in a movie. Since then marijuana...
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis or IUPUI, the acronym that inspired the not-so-flattering nickname.
1. A derogatory term for a person born and raised in the city of Troy, New York. The more proper term would be "Trojan."
2. A derogatory name for the city of Troy itself, likening it to a toilet.
1. Stinky water from the gutters that mixes with garbage. Don't step in the polio water, or else the polio smell will stick with you all day.
2. Polio Water - A puddle of water.