1. Taking place the night before Halloween, youngsters take the opportunity to hurl foodstuffs (like eggs and cabbage, hence the name) at people and houses. Mischief Night seems quite descriptive, but Bostonians like to have their own names for things.
2. October 30th, the night before Halloween; elsewhere known as "mischief night".
1. Mid-City is one of the largest of New Orleans' 73 neighborhoods, and one of its most diverse. The neighborhood extends roughly from the Pontchartrain...
2. The famous Treme neighborhood is a sub-district of Mid-City
1. A day shift manager at a grocery store who has hilarious encounters with employees and customers. Poor Chad Vader, younger brother to Darth Vader, just doesn't relate to people.
2. Chad Vader is a character from a series of short videos produced locally by Blame Society Productions at the Willy Street Co-op. Chad Vader is younger brother to Darth Vader and works ineffectively as a day shift manager. The first episode was popularized through different social networking sites and has bee seen nearly 8 million times on Youtube.
Cedar Rapids is known as the City of Five Seasons because of the four seasons it experiences each year and the fifth being the season to celebrate the other four. The Tree of Five Seasons is located in downtown CR and is the symbol of this idea. Most people who live here don't get it either.
The Kumeyaay, also know as the Diegueños, are the natives of the San Diego area (and of the southwestern US and Northwestern Mexico). The Kumeyaay still have reservations in San Diego and in Baja California, Mexico, where they are called kumiai