1. Going Great White is a funny mockumentary filmed in Oregon, WI by two Oregonians, Frank G Caruso and Frank X Sommers.
Done in the same style as "Best in Show," "Going Great White" pokes fun at the world of Multi-Level Marketing with an over-the-top depiction of a fictional company, ONITRAC. Throughout the film, a camera crew follows around a number of different characters who try to push ONITRAC on family, friends, and co-workers in hopes of winning an award at the upcoming national convention. There are many laughs to be had with this one. However, if you're a multi-level marketer yourself, you might not find it funny.
2. Awesome mockumentary about ONITRAC, a fictional MLM scheme that is frighteningly similar to real MLM schemes. It is a little over-the-top, but unfortunately its portrayal of the pyramid scheme world isn't too far from reality.
A favorite food of kids in the Milwaukee Public School System (MPS) and a Milwaukee classic! Pork shaped into a form kind of resembling a chicken drumstick, but really flat, coated, and fried.
1. Mid-City is one of the largest of New Orleans' 73 neighborhoods, and one of its most diverse. The neighborhood extends roughly from the Pontchartrain...
2. The famous Treme neighborhood is a sub-district of Mid-City
1. Stinky water from the gutters that mixes with garbage. Don't step in the polio water, or else the polio smell will stick with you all day.
2. Polio Water - A puddle of water.
City north of Boston named for Paul Revere. EX: "I'm takin' my buddy to The Squiya in Reveah for his batchella pahty".