1. This isn't actually Spanish, and isn't pronounced as such. It's actually an old Southern word for laundromat and it's pronounced "wash-uh-TEER-ee-uh", more like how you'd say the English "cafeteria", and not in some Latin way.
2. Another name for a laundromat, taken from Houston's rich "Spanglish" vernacular.
Nickname for the city of Las Vegas.
A pickled condiment made from cabbage and various other vegetables and spices.
1. Stinky water from the gutters that mixes with garbage. Don't step in the polio water, or else the polio smell will stick with you all day.
2. Polio Water - A puddle of water.
1. "Bennies" is more from the Jersey Shore and refers to people from other parts of the area visiting during the summer.
2. Jersey slang for tourists.