A local reference to a messy section of merges and interchanges on I-240 & 55 where a relatively high proportion of accidents occur as a result of the confused roadways.
1. A bizarre piece of architecture that looks like a piece of a fairy-tale, now a private home in Beverly Hills. It was originally built for a movie studio in 1921 and then moved to its current location five years later.
2. Originally called the "Spadena House", The Witch's House was also originally intended to not look like a total spooky horror. Well, that didn't work out, which is why everyone knows it as "The Witch's House".
1. "Bennies" is more from the Jersey Shore and refers to people from other parts of the area visiting during the summer.
2. Jersey slang for tourists.
1. Philadelphian speak for Italian Ice, a frozen desert made of flavored syrup.
2. Italian Ice
A popular--and relatively new--nickname for the city of Houston, which refers to “chopped and screwed,” an authentically Houston style of music.