1. Freedom Tower, formallly 1 World Trade Center, is the building currently under construction at Ground Zero, the site of the former World Trade Center towers that collapsed with the 9/11 attacks.
2. In March this year they dropped the Freedom Tower name for "1 World Trade Center". It will be 1776 feet high, giving it an extra dose of America.
1. The use of "Willy Street" to describe Williamson Street originates with Madison cab dispatchers.
2. Willy street as you pass through might seem a little rough around the edge's, it is a very warm and exciting neighborhood. There are many characters, you get to know the people for who they are and except it for that. I love willy street! (also known as, granola-ville)
3. Willy Street is sometimes also used to refer to the Williamson street Co-op that is located on Williamson street.
Example: I'm going to Willy street, do you want anything?
4. Willy Street is short for Williamson Street, home to one of the "hippiest" neighborhoods in Madison, located on the Near East side. In this neighborhood you have the Willy Street Co-op, Jolly Bob's Jerk Joint, a good Caribbean restaurant and bar, as well as other cool hangouts, such as the Weary Traveler. This bar has board games to play while you're drinking with your friends.
5. Willy Street is the nickname for Williamson Street in Madison. The street is well-known as a haven for liberal hippie-types. In recent years some of the more dilapidated homes have been replaced by newer condos.
Short for "package store" and slang for a liquor store.
Nickname for the open green space behind Witte Hall, one of the few such spaces in the Southeast Dorm area. On warmer days, students congregate in the backyard in large numbers.
1. The playful nickname for Illinois Central College on the bluff in East Peoria.
2. Nickname for Illinois Central College, the local community college, poking fun at the school since almost anyone can get in there and it's thought of as a grown-up version of high school.